Volume issue

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
So today's fun was the down volume stopped working. I was listening to Pandora and made a phone call. After the call while I could turn the volume up there was no response from pressing the down button.

Standby cycle didn't fix it. Power off and on did. But even doing that I had an odd message when it first came up saying a reboot was required to complete the setup. Most odd but its working now.

Life should be easier than this.

bradhicks

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Cant' offer a fix unfortunately. The same thing has happened to me before with one side of the volume button not working. Was listening to Nokia Music at the time.

I also could only fix by powering off and back on again (don't remember getting a setup message though). Thankfully it's only happened once in the four months I've been using the phone.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Never happened before and may never happen again. What was funny to me was that when the phone call ended the music nicely ramped up in volume by itself and I thought to myself: "That's a nice subtle effect".

I then proceeded to turn the volume up a little further until it was a little too loud, at which point I couldn't turn it down. Kind of threw the spanner/wrench on the cool moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo