Skype... the worse app ever

Alex Magik

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what to think of it... but after installing Skype my battery went to less than a day compared to 2 days...
also the logout / not disturb being not there is really painful.. getting stupid notifications all day long...

am i the only one hating it?

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what to think of it... but after installing Skype my battery went to less than a day compared to 2 days...
also the logout / not disturb being not there is really painful.. getting stupid notifications all day long...

Well, I like it after the last update ... it works well now and I can not see any decrease in my battery life either ... if you get some stupid notifications, just log out or make a new skype account or log in by your MS account to avoid all stupid things ... :p

ChMar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Skype is not running in the background at all. It only relies on push notifications. And push notifications are something that is always active and part of the OS. So I don't believe that Skype has anything to do with what you experience with your battery.

longnd

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

After the update, the log out option is available.
[TIP]Many users asked for the ability to switch between accounts, and we’ve added that in this update – just tap on your profile picture and choose “switch accounts” from the menu.

From Sky blog
[/TIP]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss