Suddenly a LOT of bugs on my 920

TomInAmsterdam

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
GPS often stops working, needs soft reset then seems fine

Apps when resuming take up to 30 seconds on resuming screen then do actually resume

some apps when resuming just show a black screen with top status bar then crash to the home screen

Some apps wont even load, even happens with camera and settings, often its the issue above doing this

Screen rotation stops working, photos wont turn to landscape without soft reset

Apps not exiting until about 5 seconds later when windows button pressed

Pictures lost when having camera issues and doing a soft reset - Had this last night, camera app wouldnt load (just flicked back to home screen when I tried) so did a soft reset, noticed this morning out of about 15 photos I took i only had 2!

TomInAmsterdam

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
pretty much, no updates and noticed them suddenly getting worse over the last week, I cant pinpoint a date exactly but there really has been no changes that I can think of that would suddenly cause this, I am having to reboot my phone several times a day now :(

TomInAmsterdam

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
thats my next/last resort as I know I am going to again have the issue of not being able to sync my music and have to download every single album again manually. :(

Edit: just so I am clear its the DRM issue of not being able to play synced music, had it with a new WP8 phone coming from WP7 and then had it again when last 920 was replaced :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)