Shiny scratches in black polycarbonate from brando case

anon(5680040)

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a black 920 for 2 weeks now.
My polycarbonate has multiple scratches that cannot be felt with the fingers, they look like shiny discolorations, they can only be seen in direct sunlight.
The cause of those scratches is the flip leather belt case I have from brando (while putting it in the case).
I wonder how all these videos demonstrating that the polycarbonate cannot be damaged are done.
Brando Workshop Leather Case for Nokia Lumia 920 (Pouch Type)

I had the same case for my HTC HD2 for 2 years with no scratch.

If anyone knows a way I can safely remove them, please let me know.
Thanks

Attachments

• scratch ONE.jpg
    scratch ONE.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 79
  • scratch TWO.jpg
    scratch TWO.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Seerko

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The black 920 get scratched very easily. First thing I did when I got my 920 is I put ghost armor on it and then a case.

supsandroid

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
yep cases are known to, over time, leave marks in phones. Thats why dont like cases and instead put full body skins on my phones. They hold up a lot better over time. I get mine from bestskinsever.com

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
yep cases are known to, over time, leave marks in phones. Thats why dont like cases and instead put full body skins on my phones. They hold up a lot better over time. I get mine from bestskinsever.com

Is that a wet application or you just stick in the back?

supsandroid

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
its a wet application. Ive never come close to damaging a phone though. I use a blow dryer as well to dry the skin quickly. just got to use the water sparsely

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss