unlocked 920 (not udated to 1308) connectivity issue

hyperthermia

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Things has been very frustrating for the past 2 weeks. I got my phone bought unlocked fr dubai and i have been using it here in the philippines since dec 2012. After installing access point and network + my signal has been missing 90% of the time. Cant receive txt and calls , i cant also call and txt. Im not on att and havent upgraded to 1308, ive tried changing sim cards and soft resets multiple times but the signal just keeps on disappearing. Any other international users having the same problem not related to 1308 update ? Any solution youve tried and worked? Pls help me, i need my phone and i love my lumia

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Things has been very frustrating for the past 2 weeks. I got my phone bought unlocked fr dubai and i have been using it here in the philippines since dec 2012. After installing access point and network + my signal has been missing 90% of the time. Cant receive txt and calls , i cant also call and txt. Im not on att and havent upgraded to 1308, ive tried changing sim cards and soft resets multiple times but the signal just keeps on disappearing. Any other international users having the same problem not related to 1308 update ? Any solution youve tried and worked? Pls help me, i need my phone and i love my lumia

Check your access point (it is in settings), to see is there multiple operator settings for your phone and try to change the active one there or even to create a new one (by clicking "Add" - well, YOU have to know data APN of your operator as you have to add it by yourself, if you are using that (cellular data) as well as you have to add MMS settings too, to make them work properly. You can get them by your operator ...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs