- 04-08-2013, 01:11 PM #1
Hi guys,i have a Lumia 920.I am a big fan of its camera.But these days i have noticed small dots or grains in its camera viewer before taking the picture.However to be frank the pics still doesn't have grains or dots.Buy would love to hear it from u guys if there is a solution to it.
- 04-08-2013, 01:11 PM #2
dead pixels?? still under warranty?? call nokia or provider to see what to do and like always do, if you want do a hard reset before you call because either way they will ask for you to but at least this way you can tell them you've tried that already.First I played with a green robot, then I ate a shiny apple, now I'm going to lay tiles
- 04-09-2013, 12:35 AM #4
If i use the camera viewfinder in daylight its crystal clear without even a single dot or grains for that matter with both front and rear camera .
But when am indoors its slightly grainy here and there . This issue is annoying me a bit and i am not sure if its a defect in my phone.
Can u guys throw some light on this thought as am not a camera expert .
- 04-13-2013, 12:14 PM #7
Grains did come in camera viewer of s3 ,920, iPhone4s as well when checked in same light conditions.Again the pics taken though didnt have grains in them.But still went to nokia priority to check the same and realized that the demo 920 piece also had grains in certain light conditions.M so relieved now and glad to learn that even DSLR's also have the same issues.So nothing to be worried.920 still the most lovable smartphone camera.Forget the slight grains in viewer and enjoy the beautiful pics that come out of it.
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2013, 11:48 PM
- By Lumia920User in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2013, 06:47 AM
- By sholokov in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 134Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:39 PM
- By poiman in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 70Last Post: 09-26-2012, 07:18 AM
- By Reflexx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:32 PM