04-09-2013, 09:38 AM #1
- 8 Posts
I bought an unlocked 920 from a guy from craigslist's. At 1st I thought it was a scam, because of the many people who can't get their phones unlocked.. But surprisingly this phone works. The problem is getting the my internet to work is spotty with my T-Mobile network. I live in Houston, where I'm suppose to have LTE. When the phone gets the LTE signal, I can not get my internet to work, but when my signal drops to 4g my internet works. I called T-Mobile and they told me their engineers would look into and try to fix in the 72 hour time frame(Wed 4-10-13)... My question is this a network problem or is it because my phone isn't meant to be used on the T-Mobile network?
Last edited by ismeyall; 04-09-2013 at 09:55 AM.
- 04-09-2013, 04:54 PM #5
also from houston - i would be interested to hear about your progress with this as I am thinking of moving from ATT to TMo, but just not sure of the coverage here...
I have asked this is plenty of times - is there any way i can see what cell ID i am actually using and the signal strength? That way i can maybe use antennaweb to check the info...
I know in the SW (towards Hwyt 59/Beltway8) i have intermittent good data with ATT
- By CoZmicShReddeR in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2013, 12:10 PM
- By lfjj in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2013, 01:43 AM
- By shinygerbil in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2012, 07:28 AM
- By Fuzzy John in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2012, 02:16 PM
- By jeff4L in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2011, 02:58 AM