04-09-2013, 11:40 AM #1
- 221 Posts
I had a yellow Lumia since launch ( I preordered) ,but sadly I dropped it last week and landed on the volume rocker and the volume could no longer be changed. Anyway, I got a replacement (refurb) from att but its like brand new, no scratches anywhere. Only problem is I have the default shipping firmware and it says my phone is up to date, how can I update it without voiding my warranty?
OS Version: 8.0.10211.204
Firmware revision number: 1232.5951.1249.0001
- 04-09-2013, 12:08 PM #2
You have the Portico version of the Firmware/OS which technically is the latest available version. The 1308 update was pulled because of a connection bug in the firmware so you won't be able to update to it until MS has fixed the error and re-released the update.
- By robert peake in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2013, 11:22 AM
- By Dadstar0410 in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2013, 04:38 AM
- By Helmy Emony in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2013, 08:41 AM
- By dwab38 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2012, 06:40 PM
- By danwc in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2012, 02:12 PM