Pros/cons of buying a Lumia 920 now

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering a Lumia 920. Anyone care to mention pros and cons of buying one now vs waiting for their next version?

Thank you.

I can summarize the replies since this same type of question gets posted all of the time. This is not intended to be rude. The 920 is a great phone.

There will always be a "next" version coming out, sometimes sooner rather than later. If you like the phone get it. If you want to wait for the next one, go ahead and wait.

seanashton

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Ive had a iphone since they first come out, i tryd sg2 but lasted about 4 months and hated it, went back to a iphone then seen the 920 and fell in love. Would never go back now!! Only thing that lets it down is the app store but wpcentral has helped me find good apps and games. There will always new phones comin but u wont regret getting the 920.

revfast

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Ive had a iphone since they first come out, i tryd sg2 but lasted about 4 months and hated it, went back to a iphone then seen the 920 and fell in love. Would never go back now!! Only thing that lets it down is the app store but wpcentral has helped me find good apps and games. There will always new phones comin but u wont regret getting the 920.
amen !!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
No complaints here... Went from webOS > WP7 > iOS > WP7 > WP8... My only regret was switching from WP7 to iOS (because of app catalog)... At the end of the day, all the apps on iOS didn't mean squat to me. WP is just a better OS... And hey, the apps are trickling in, so eventually the app factor may not be an issue to everyone else.

SER1ALZ

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
if u have big hands and work out buy one now! dont wait for a feather version, cause thats basicly what the new one is going to offer.. no cons in buying a 920 as for now!

kassdog

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 920 yesterday to play with til the HTC one comes out next week. I haven't ever used windows mobile since my palm treo. So far im really digging the os. I might actually stay with it.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Pros: its cheap and rather stable product now.
Cons: New models are coming in months so you will lose some potential value regardless what people says.

death_eater

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
i just bought mine last week. Well I bought my first L920 on December but I returned it after a week due to defects. Now I'm back to my L920 and I'm satisfied. Yes there will be newer window phones but I don't think they will be marginally better than L920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon