Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi again. I'm getting a new phone next week. Probably it will be Lumia 920 but I still have questions. When does phone get warm and how much warm does it get? Is it worse than other smartphones? Also how is battery life? Thanks.

Some functions will cause the phone to warm. Like watching Netflix and doing anything that requires the phone to send or receive a data stream. That's physics. Battery life questions for me are always subjective. The way I use my phone, I get through the entire day and into the next day if needed. If you play tons of games, lots of videos, you'll have less at the end of the day than most.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I got a Lumia 920 ( yellow). It gets warm when it is being charged and I play a game at the same time. nothing abnormal thought. It just gets warm and i say oh, it got warm. simple and easy.

Battery life: far from being great in general but much better than other smart phones.