View Poll Results: Is your 920 working well with gloves?
- 18. You may not vote on this poll
Yes - Works perfectly
Yes - Although takes a few seconds to activate
No - Doesn't work
Not sure - Haven't tried it
04-18-2013, 02:27 PM #3
- 18 Posts
You need to touch teh screen with the gloves or any other desired touch method for a few times in a natural way. E.g. pretend to touch type keyboard and then the phone will switch to ultra sensitive mode, provided it is enabled from settings. It will even still work if you hover .5 cm above the screen.
- 04-18-2013, 03:50 PM #4
Yea, I takes 1 second to 'turn on' it feels to me. The neatest one that I found that works is my credit card. When calling a store and ordering something while on speakerphone, I started to wipe the card on the screen just playing around and it started to flip around the Start screen, haha.
- By Bundalings in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2012, 06:33 PM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2012, 10:34 AM
- By Nescafe74 in forum HTC RadarReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2012, 12:26 PM
- By Kitsune5tails in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2011, 04:39 PM