Just unlocked my at&t 920

unglued94ta

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I purchased my phone full price. Asked for the unlock code since I'm not under contract. Put in a T-Mobile sim and put in the code. Unlocked it on the first try. So the whole exclusivity thing until May is BS.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I purchased my phone full price. Asked for the unlock code since I'm not under contract. Put in a T-Mobile sim and put in the code. Unlocked it on the first try. So the whole exclusivity thing until May is BS.

Um... That's good for you, but when I asked about buying a 920 full price from AT&T in November and about an unlock code, I was told no dice. Granted, that was immediately after the phone was released, but still. A person should get to buy it full price and do whatever the h e l l they want with it as a result.

unglued94ta

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Its compatible with their refarmed 1900 MHz spectrum. And should also be compatible with their lte since att uses band 4 lte in some of their markets. For instance I got my nexus 4 to hook up on tmobile Kansas city's band 4 lte while they were still testing it.

nx009

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I confirm, too. I just called to AT&T customer service and got the unlock code. This guy just asked for the IMEI and gave me the code.

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
There are few Lumia 920s for sale on amazon for 400~ att locked but one says att and unlocked.
Will att unlock if I call them on the customer support number?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05