- 04-18-2013, 08:42 PM #1
I purchased my phone full price. Asked for the unlock code since I'm not under contract. Put in a T-Mobile sim and put in the code. Unlocked it on the first try. So the whole exclusivity thing until May is BS.
- 04-18-2013, 08:48 PM #2
- 04-18-2013, 10:01 PM #4
Its compatible with their refarmed 1900 MHz spectrum. And should also be compatible with their lte since att uses band 4 lte in some of their markets. For instance I got my nexus 4 to hook up on tmobile Kansas city's band 4 lte while they were still testing it.
- By xtrip in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 01-30-2013, 11:06 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 12-11-2012, 11:25 AM
- By abhishek8605 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 12-03-2012, 10:33 AM
- By Deathbyvegemite in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 01-26-2012, 04:12 PM
- By mscsmyrpln in forum HTC TITANReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:17 AM