- 04-19-2013, 12:45 AM #1
Since the restore only goes through the wireless network and not wifi am I to expect a lot of data being downloaded? I only have 150mb per month with Rogers in Canada. I really don't want to go over that. Anyone know the answer?
- 04-19-2013, 01:43 AM #3
When you first set up the phone and sign up with the microsoft account it will offer to restore all the backed up settings/files. It only does this through the wireless network, there is NO option to do it through wifi. So my question is whether the restore will use a lot of my data.
- 04-19-2013, 10:00 AM #4
- By HeyCori in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 58Last Post: 11-10-2012, 05:32 AM
- By Timture in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 61Last Post: 09-10-2012, 01:37 PM
- By vp710 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 09-06-2012, 01:43 PM
- By lee.eubanks in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 14Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:20 AM
- By theefman in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 30Last Post: 09-06-2012, 12:00 AM