Cant get videos off my lumia 920

onematt

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Took a 85mb video on my phone this morning and have tried to upload to facebook/skydrive and it failed. tried to connect to my pc and when i try to copy the video nothing happens. when i try to open the video on my pc nothing happens. Has anyone else had this issue and how can it be fixed.?

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried selecting to sync video with the WP8 app? How about dragging and dropping the file onto your computer? I don't really record much video, so I haven't run into this issue yet.

ttxzee

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
If you're using win 8 Windows phone client, videos are in my pictures. If you use desktop wp client, its in my videos

onematt

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried selecting to sync video with the WP8 app? How about dragging and dropping the file onto your computer? I don't really record much video, so I haven't run into this issue yet.

Yeah i tried dragging it but it just drags to where i want to put it then never appears there. Ive also tried syncing using the wp8 app on my laptop but still no luck. Im going to try taking a smaller sized video and see if i can get that to work. uploading to skydrive and facebook are both failing even on wifi. The video plays fine on my phone so i dont think its corrupt just maybe to big? are there any apps for my phone to shrink video size so it can be uploaded to sites like facebook?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo