Refurbished Lumia 920 from AT&T?

ghostcharger

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
AT&T has refurbished 920s for 99 cents. What are people's views on the refurbs? It is worth it just to spend the extra money and get a new phone?

thanks for your thoughts!!

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
AT&T has refurbished 920s for 99 cents. What are people's views on the refurbs? It is worth it just to spend the extra money and get a new phone?

thanks for your thoughts!!

hey ghost, I've owned a couple of refurbished phones from AT&T and have not had a single issue with any of them, they all worked great, i understand your concern, i was the same way the first time i bought a refurb, but usually there more stable than a new one, they have been thoroughly tested and most likely they will have the most current firmware/os running on them, and really at .99 your not taking much of a risk lol, also note, the 3 refurbs i have bought all were perfect in physical apperance, not a blemish on them, if fact i still own and use my focus as a secondary phone today ( bought L920 off contract full price ) and it still runs perfectly, hope this helps

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Refurb phones only has 90-day warranty vs normal 1-year warranty and you are still required to sign 2-year contract in order to get that price. Not a good deal at all. I'd pay a little more for a new one.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234