- 04-29-2013, 03:58 AM #1
With two-step verification enabled, I couldn't use the store because it couldn't signed me in, even if I "try again" with passwords (my phone is set as a trusted device).
I also couldn't play wordament with two-step verification, have to be related to xbox sign in.
Both problems disappear after disabling it.
Seems like a lot of issue MS didn't take care of. I wouldn't suggest anyone to enable it before things are sorted out...
04-29-2013, 07:26 AM #2
- 118 Posts
After enabling two step authentication, you need to generate an app password and enter that password into the Microsoft account setting in Email & Accounts. I had this very same problem and this is how I solved it. You need to do it just once and then everything works fine.
- By segadc in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 05-07-2013, 07:12 AM
- By Sridhar V in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2012, 07:03 AM
- By MakxiMus in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2011, 04:43 PM
- By brytonic in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-15-2011, 02:11 PM
- By HD7_user in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:38 PM