Had one today, hooray, and low and behold, on the telescoping light/lens thing the dentist looked through was a certain stamp of one Carl Zeiss.

Made me happy as the drill dug into my tooth with that super awesome smell that comes with it, yes I'm a nerd.
    Laura Knotek and rdubmu like this.
    05-02-2013 08:08 PM
    I hope you're feeling better soon! I've had root canal, and it hurt me really bad.
    rdubmu likes this.
    05-02-2013 08:42 PM
    Numbing agent had worn off but I can eat soft stuff. Feeling pretty decent considering how much fun it was

The worst is the face stretch thing that opens your mouth the size if a man hole cover!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-02-2013 09:13 PM
    Numbing agent had worn off but I can eat soft stuff. Feeling pretty decent considering how much fun it was

The worst is the face stretch thing that opens your mouth the size if a man hole cover!
    Yeah, the face stretch is the worst. I hope you got some strong painkillers for now since the numbing agent has worn off.
    05-02-2013 09:37 PM
    Just by reading the title of the post, I thought you had taken pictures of your root canal with your 920 and I didn't want to see that! Almost didn't click but I was intrigued...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-02-2013 11:03 PM
    I've had two root canals and honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. To me, a couple of fillings I've had hurt far worse after the fact than the root canal ever did.

Not saying I want to do it again mind you! :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-03-2013 12:52 AM
    I've had two root canals and honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. To me, a couple of fillings I've had hurt far worse after the fact than the root canal ever did.

Not saying I want to do it again mind you! :D
    You were lucky. I never had any issues with fillings or crowns, but for me the only dental work worse than the root canal was getting wisdom teeth taken out.
    05-03-2013 12:59 AM
    You were lucky. I never had any issues with fillings or crowns, but for me the only dental work worse than the root canal was getting wisdom teeth taken out.
    To be fair, I had lots of nitrous and was feeling pretty happy. Love that stuff and if it wasn't for the fact that one is administered it for bad reasons, I'd probably figure a way to go to the dentist more often just to get me some of that happy gas.

I had Mexican tonight and right now, I've got anything but happy gas!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-03-2013 01:10 AM
    To be fair, I had lots of nitrous and was feeling pretty happy. Love that stuff and if it wasn't for the fact that one is administered it for bad reasons, I'd probably figure a way to go to the dentist more often just to get me some of that happy gas.

I had Mexican tonight and right now, I've got anything but happy gas!
    I just had Novacaine for mine.When the dentist started it, my mouth wasn't numb yet, so he had to give me two more shots.
    05-03-2013 01:12 AM