need help from fellow creative 920 users �� mtb needs

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok so let's start with I have a 920 and I'm looking to use it to record mountain biking trail rides with it. Now I have a picture in my head of mounting my phone to my handlebars but I need something that's sturdy and won't break off. Second because of battery drain I've thought of getting a external battery charger tube and mounting it as well to plug up to my phone so its got extra juice. Now does anyone have any ideas on one that may be available (920 mounts) that will work well? Or any ideas on how to make one? I know what to do for mounting the external battery its just figuring out my phone. I'd also like to leave it in its case for a little extra protection. Incipio dual pro is the case so its not the thinnest but does work for me ��. See I've found my 920 records video really well and so I also don't have hundreds to blow on a gopro or the like which is why I'm planning on doing this. Thanks all!

pkvillager

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There are two mounts I am looking at:

Waterproof Motorcycle Bike Handlebar Mount Case for Nokia Lumia 800 820 900 920 | eBay

SK3 Bike Bicycle Motorcycle Mobile Phone Mount Clip Holder for Nokia Lumia N920 | eBay

My problem is I ride a rigid SS so I highly doubt the snap in mount will hold the phone in on my trails not to mention holding it in during a crash. But the case mount doesn't have a hole for the camera. I'm thinking of getting the case style and cutting out a hole. I wont film my rides that much but id like the option.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
There are two mounts I am looking at:

Waterproof Motorcycle Bike Handlebar Mount Case for Nokia Lumia 800 820 900 920 | eBay

SK3 Bike Bicycle Motorcycle Mobile Phone Mount Clip Holder for Nokia Lumia N920 | eBay

My problem is I ride a rigid SS so I highly doubt the snap in mount will hold the phone in on my trails not to mention holding it in during a crash. But the case mount doesn't have a hole for the camera. I'm thinking of getting the case style and cutting out a hole. I wont film my rides that much but id like the option.
yea I looked at a couple of mounts but ended up making on with my first tpu case I got for my l920. It works well on pavement but I'm afraid of off road use. But its ok now as my lady surprised me yet again!!!!! With a gopro hero3 black edition!!! REI has a sale right for 399.93 you get what's in the orig camera box plus the chest mount strap and the frame housing and an extra battery. One heck of a deal I think. I also ordered on amazon a helmet strap and some smatree batteries with the charger things. And she got me a bike mount for it. So now I've got a nice set up going and enough batteries to keep it going. Also I searched the house for coins amd found enough to get the touch screen for it! Helped though that I got 20% off of it though from being a member at REI. In the end me happy!!! Haha

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720