Vertical rows of thin lines on screen

BLYARN

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi!
I recently realized that I can see about three rows of thin vertical lines to the left and through the whole display when viewing some colors on the screen. When I?m for example is in the message window I can see them pretty good. The first pair, that also is the brightest, is covering like the half shift key and all the way through the screen, the next is next to the send button and the last one that you can barely see is between the send and attach button.

I can see them more clearly when in a dark room. On the days it's pretty hard to see them and when I?m in the blue home screen it?s nearly impossible.

I've just had the phone for a week and don?t know if it's always been like this. If a take a print screen you don't see the lines in that one.
Anyone who has experienced the same?

Best regards
Blyarn

MSfiend

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
When I first bought my 8x It started having backlight issues, it looked as if my tiles and text would have a scramble like texture. If I'm understanding you correctly I think it may be that. I just traded mine for a new one.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi!
I recently realized that I can see about three rows of thin vertical lines to the left and through the whole display when viewing some colors on the screen. When I’m for example is in the message window I can see them pretty good. The first pair, that also is the brightest, is covering like the half shift key and all the way through the screen, the next is next to the send button and the last one that you can barely see is between the send and attach button.

I can see them more clearly when in a dark room. On the days it's pretty hard to see them and when I’m in the blue home screen it’s nearly impossible.

I've just had the phone for a week and don’t know if it's always been like this. If a take a print screen you don't see the lines in that one.
Anyone who has experienced the same?

Best regards
Blyarn

Definately not happening for me. I'd consider a swap.

Mark Lamont

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem in Sydney with my Lumina 920. The screen all of a sudden showed an array of parallel fine coloured lines - green and other coloured 'rainbow' effects, and initially I could still see a shadow of the windows 8 display in the background, behind the rainbow of fine lines. Then it started to dim around the 4 corners, then that passed. I tried restarting the device by holding the on/off and volume buttons till it vibrated, but it just comes back on again with different colours, and now there are no colours, and no shadow of the windows 8 in the background, the 3 buttons at the base light up then not. I took out the SIM, no difference. The phone is only a couple of months old. never dropped. how can this be fixed? What is this? It happened one for a moment when i first got it, but with a reboot it passed. this time it seems to be stuck. Major inconvenience.:unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)