05-08-2013, 10:15 PM #1
- 8 Posts
Hey guys and gals!
New on this forum, and future Lumia 920 owner!
I have one question : I am looking forward to getting a Lumia 920. I'm canadian and will be using the device on the Telus network. I know that the Lumia 920 rm-820 is the north american version and that the 821 is the global one. Which one should I be getting if I want to get the most of my device? Telus is using 4G LTE. I just want to be sure I get the best possible device since I'll be paying around 500$ for it.
05-08-2013, 11:59 PM #2
- 193 Posts
Good question , i am on AT&T and just went ahead and bought the global version (RM 821) and i am happily cruising along on HSDPA+ . I also bought the global one because i travel alot and i hate having a phone where AT&T finger prints are all over the firmware. When i get firmware updates i get it from nokia , not some stripped down buggy update from AT&T. Carriers know how to cripple phones especially after you paid so much money for it. Just my opinion
- By AhmedEzz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:28 AM
- By Jawahar Rajan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 05-10-2013, 04:02 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 40Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:52 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By napkatz in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2012, 08:44 AM