Best headphones?

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone could recommend the best in ear headphones for the 920. I've had the purity ones which look great but the left ear broke down after a month and they would constantly drop out of my ears. I had to return them. I'm liking the bose sei2 but they don't support 920 for controls. If anyone can recommend any I really appreciate it. Thanks...

hahahi20

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I have been rocking my Sennheiser CX980 for quite a while now.
The design and build quality are amazing! And the sound is even better. All the other earphones and headphones now sound really bad...
I have to admit that they sound a bit better when they are plugged in to my old N8, so I guess this is as good as the output of the 920 gets.
I usually listen to rock, alternative and trance, and they sound amazing with all of those genres.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
For what price and do you want controls for WP?

Personally big fan of Denon's. Example AH-C250 and AH-C400 or a bit cheaper like ah-C560. Sennheiser are usually quite safe bet, especially if you are buying below 100 euros or dollars.

If you really want to get into it you can ask or search around in HeadFi. Wont see anything related to
Monster there. ;)
http://www.head-fi.org/f/103/portable-headphones-earphones-and-in-ear-monitors

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Try the Sony MH-1C IEM headphones. You have a tangle free cable, in-line remote and volume control and the sound these things produce is unbelievable. Google "Head-Fi Sony MH-1C" you should come across a long thread by audiophile's that know what they're on about adoring such good sound from a low cost set of headphones. Brilliant.

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the recommendations I will look at each one. What I want is headphones that won't break down within a year. That sound decent and most importantly that controls are compatible with the 920

Reflej0

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site
With the Lumia 920 I use two wireless headphones.
The standard Nokia BH503 and the Genius 930BT are both comfortable and sound good. The difference lies in that the latter besides being more powerful, the battery life is approximately 20 hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786