SkyDrive question

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I am going to attempt to start utilizing my SkyDrive account more and free up space on my phone.

Two questions....
If I save my pictures on SkyDrive and music will I still have access to them.

Like if i want to send a pic msg with a photo in sky drive could I?

Or an email with a pic in SkyDrive.

Also if the music is stored in SkyDrive can I still access it on my phone?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I am going to attempt to start utilizing my SkyDrive account more and free up space on my phone.

Two questions....
If I save my pictures on SkyDrive and music will I still have access to them.

Haha, just saw your post about moving to a new 925 and getting stuck with only 16GB.

Anyway, I wouldn't store music on SkyDrive, I do not think that really worked well.

Like if i want to send a pic msg with a photo in sky drive could I? Or an email with a pic in SkyDrive.

With photos...it will work the exact same as your camera works now but instead of going to Photos => Camera Roll to see them / attach them / share them. You go to Photos => Camera Roll from SkyDrive

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Music works best with Windows 8/RT machines, because you can import them into XBOX Music, which is stored in its own cloud. So you can access (stream/download) them from anywhere that has XBOX Music (WP, Xbox, Windows 8/RT), provided you're logged into the same account. All my music is stored on my VAIO, and I stream them through my 920, Xbox, and Surface RT.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Good thing is if you're on the Tmo unlimited plan you wont have problems with streaming, but make sure you upload your pictures on wifi so you have full res copies on Skydrive. If you dont want to use Xbox music (I wouldnt, its poor) apps like Skymusic (as opposed to Sky Music) will connect to your skydrive and play your uploaded files. You can also try Nokia Music.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys :D

I may just stick with my 920 for now(No major point in getting 925 aside from a slightly better camera lol)

@theefman yeah i agree.
I just left At&t go phone because i was paying 65 dollars a month for Unlimited Talk/Text and Web
and now with Tmobile i get Unlimited everything for 5 dollars more so i will definitely be using cloud services alot now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise