Speech for phone accessibility!!!

venu kumar2

May 16, 2013
Visit site
There is no "Speech for phone accessibility" option in ease of access..I want to activate audible caller id option.
is there any other way to activate it??

anoopkpv

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have set the phone language to English US, still not seeing the option in "ease of access". I am missing anything ? Can anyone help

Phillip Duck

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I finally got it to work on my Nokia Lumia 1020. I live in Denmark, but I had to change the language setting to USA, the region settings to USA and the speech setting to USA. If you alter any of these settings the Speech for phone function will no longer be available in the Ease of access settings.
I hope this is of help, even though this thread is a couple of years old now!? :smile:

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Ya I dint this some time back....but it doesn't work like Symbian....symbian was best....it would say caller name then back to ringtone and repeat....but with windows 1st ringtone and then only keeps saying callers name...which is irritating...i rather have ring then name and ring and name...then just name..hope they fix this in windows 10...wish all Symbian features came to windows...then it would be perfect OS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire