- 05-19-2013, 01:30 AM #1
Hi, as I posted earlier I bricked my phone while updating to 1314... I'm recovering my phone now and just have a few more questions if anyone could help.
Nokia Care Suite is telling me ""You have chosen not assigned product code for this device, do you wish to continue?""
Should I continue or do something about that first? My L920 is Rogers Canada version and the .ffu file I downloaded is RM820_1232.5962.1314.0001_RETAIL_nam_usa_100_01_167647_prd_signed
Also if I do this, does it void my warranty? Is it a better idea to send in Nokia Care instead? Is there one in Canada = =?
Thanks a lot in advance!!
- 05-19-2013, 02:08 AM #3
hi, sorry friend, I've been busy watching movies
The firmware you DL is an ATT one, so if you wanna be stuck with an ATT loading screen sure or it's restriction of LTE only connection.
Anyway, when you downloaded the firmware, these are matching codes for Rogers colours.
Yellow = 059R2L8
Black = 059Q6W4
Red = 059R3R8
White = 059R6P3
i.e. "RM820_059R3R8_1232.5957.1308.0000_110_signature" = Red
"RM820_1232.5957.1308.0000_RETAIL_nam_canada_200_00_146418_prd_signed.ffu" = Canada
- 05-19-2013, 02:17 AM #4
No worries, thank you! I know it's late already..
Okay I think the one I'm downloading now should be fine then. I guess it's an older version but after I revive my phone I would be able to update to 1314 again right?
- By Eye Doc in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 06-05-2013, 05:57 PM
- By david90531 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2013, 01:09 AM
- By khunhorm in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2012, 01:19 AM
- By rezzet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:12 PM
- By sutt1576 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 12:00 PM