Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

my phone already set to United States so changed it to Sri Lanka to purchase some apps and i added the VISA card to Wallet and bought the apps after the purchase i change the regional settings again to United states.. but after about 5 days i got this e mail... whats the problem? what can i do now? am i doing anything wrong? but the Credit card data is up to date on website?
    asd1.jpg

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    My guess, is that since you changed your regional settings to Sri Lanka, made some purchases and switched back, you probably set off some fraud detection algorithms and got red flagged by your bank/Visa. I would check with your bank/Visa as the card may have been suspended.

But now I updated my phone region to Sri Lanka again... Still.. Will it be a problem? What's the solution for that?

Quote Originally Posted by SoloXCRacer View Post
    My guess, is that since you changed your regional settings to Sri Lanka, made some purchases and switched back, you probably set off some fraud detection algorithms and got red flagged by your bank/Visa. I would check with your bank/Visa as the card may have been suspended.
    But now I updated my phone region to Sri Lanka again... Still.. Will it be a problem? What's the solution for that?

This happened to me too, because I hadn't enough cash on my credit card

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    You can only buy apps from a credit card of your region, if you change the region, then your billing address changes and it gets it suspended because it cannot be used for the US. Youd better stay with one region and never change it again.

Quote Originally Posted by A J Benamu View Post
    You can only buy apps from a credit card of your region, if you change the region, then your billing address changes and it gets it suspended because it cannot be used for the US. Youd better stay with one region and never change it again.
    can i change the region after complete the transaction? because some apps are only visible to US only :(

They take a few days to take the money, change region after you receive the email about payment

Problem Solved... thank you guys... just changed the credit card..
    941488_548778091841106_278505247_n.jpg