To reteive my apps

gadjet63

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Happy bank holiday everyone,

|Can you help me get all my purchased apps back. After my 920 being sent back to me after 4 weeks and a day from orange it has come back as a new unit. I backed up phone regular but how can I get all my apps I paid for including games. I have gone to store to download them but having to pay for them all again. Is this what I have to do? I spent quite a bit thinking so much of phone and keeping it for a long time.

Big thank you for help,
Gadjet

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
You will not have to repurchase them. When you click purchase it will tell you that you have already purchased the application and download it just like on iOS.

gadjet63

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Narse77,

I have tried but when I go to store I still have to pay? It doesn't say that I have purchased them previously. Were can I find out what apps I bought, as I got quite a few and cant remember them all. Paid ?5 plus for quite a few games so out of pocket by quite a bit.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
when you go through the steps and click purchase it will still ask for payment etc, but right after you select the payment it will tell you that you have already purchased it. I have done it many many times.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Go windowsphone.com, log in, click apps, then purchase/download history. Find it all there.

Last edited:

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Even better, if you have your pics and music backed up, do a factory reset, then all your stuff should be downloaded auto/directly after you input your Windows Live ID. At least, that's what I would do on my 8X.

8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3