lumia 920 cant send txt msg to a group

Jonnny4

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you explore the settings of your phone before asking this question? 3 dots at bottom right under messaging, settings, ENABLE GROUP TEXT, by default it is off. It could also be blocked by your cell phone provider because some charge for group messaging.

AbsoluteZerow

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this same issue with T-Mobile. I called them and verified everything is configured properly (provisioned), and everything is fine on their end. I've enabled Group Messaging in the options and still cant send or receive group messages. Texting to a single person however works fine.

Sennheiser

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
In the Messaging page, tap the "+" button, this will create a new msg page.
On the top right, just tap the "+" to add the people u wanted to send msg to.

y8ds.jpg

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm having this same issue with T-Mobile. I called them and verified everything is configured properly (provisioned), and everything is fine on their end. I've enabled Group Messaging in the options and still cant send or receive group messages. Texting to a single person however works fine.

It is also possible that the person or people your are trying with don't have it enabled either. If they don't then you'll get regular texts from them when they respond.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium