White Lumia 920, Cyan cc-1043 case

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Any body has picture of white Lumia 920 with cyan case on it?
I'm asking because I found a Lumia 920 unlocked for 405$ but not sure if it's factory unlocked or att unlocked. (it says unlocked).
If anybody has pics of white l920/cyan case please post it.
I'm gonna replace the case whenever a cyan housing is gonna be available.
thanks.

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I've not got any pics but a CC-1043 case will cover all the phone's original colour except for a small circle around the headphone jack, and the speakers and USB socket on the base. The CC-1043 is a very good fit - adds about 2-3mm to the bulk of the phone.

kalo88

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Here's some pictures on my black lumia 920, fits like a glove :)

I have the black, red, cyan and grey cases.

People in work keep thinking I've changed my phone!

The pictures make it look more noticable than it really is, I've taken these pictures a few cm's away from the phone.. in day to day usage you really do not notice it! Feels like a new phone every time :)

The cyan case looks more vivid in real life too, the camera hasn't fully picked up how much it 'pops' :)

Attachments

• newimg.jpg
    newimg.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 33

ChangingWays

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Here's some pictures on my black lumia 920, fits like a glove :)

I have the black, red, cyan and grey cases.

People in work keep thinking I've changed my phone!

The pictures make it look more noticable than it really is, I've taken these pictures a few cm's away from the phone.. in day to day usage you really do not notice it! Feels like a new phone every time :)

The cyan case looks more vivid in real life too, the camera hasn't fully picked up how much it 'pops' :)

Oh wow. Can I ask what brand of case that is? I just got the cyan but who knows, I might feel like red--ing it up one of those days.

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3