06-15-2013, 10:34 PM #2
- 310 Posts
it's so good to know we're minority with lumia 920 and the best high end (at least for me) from all companies, isn't it?
- 06-15-2013, 10:45 PM #4
This reminds me of the first guy that I saw with a Windows Phone.
Some guy was hearing mass and was texting to his girlfriend or something. He was being so disruptive, he didn't even put his 610 on silent!
I didn't know whether to get annoyed at him or just be happy I saw a Lumia that wasn't mine.Reviver of Forum Games! I'm TheWPCTraveler over on Nintendo Life, as well. You'll also find me over at gamrConnect as well, because I like numbers.
3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | NNID: TheWPCTraveler
Devices: Lumia 630, ASUS T100, Nintendo 3DS XL.
Now Playing: Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [3DS]
Now Watching: Pom Poko (平成狸合戦ぽんぽこ)
I have a creepy avatar, don't I?
- 06-15-2013, 11:17 PM #5
Last night at a different wedding (yep, Friday wedding), on of my iPhone toting family members said "that's a huge phone!"
It was funny!!
But, guess whose pics came out best when the dj started spinning the wheels of steel (ok, laptop and key punching) and the house lights went down?
(thumbs pointing to chest)
THIS GUY!Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
- 06-16-2013, 12:06 AM #7
- By 3DPiper in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:21 AM
- By macguy59 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:41 AM
- By worbyc in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:38 AM
- By bear_lx in forum Phone WarsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:22 PM
- By sketchy9 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2011, 04:55 PM