06-17-2013, 03:43 PM #1
- 77 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I've got a release day(USA) black Lumia920 and starting about 2 weeks ago, my Bing search hasn't been working. I press the search icon and Bing loads fine with their BG image of the day. I begin typing my search query and it gives me suggestions but as soon as I hit search the results page come up but no results are shown. Just a black BG that never gets populated.
I've tried both with and without wifi enabled but haven't had any luck.
Hoping to avoid a hard reset. Any suggestions?
- 06-17-2013, 09:57 PM #2
I would restart (power down than power back up) your phone. What kind of data are you getting? LTE? 3G. Also does it work if you put your phone in airplane mode, than only turn on Wifi?
- By doitle in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2012, 08:35 PM
- By godplaysdice83 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2012, 03:14 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-12-2012, 06:02 PM
- By petercip in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2011, 04:02 PM
- By StanYau in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:43 PM