Can someone help me find my Lumia 920's product code. I can't find my region.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Please could someone get me the product code for my RED Lumia 920. I purchased it from Saudi Arabia (mobily provider). RM-821 of course. I am trying to flash it but I do not know which code is my product code. Please help!
You can use these sites to find the codes: http://www.uo5oq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2236 OR Nokia Product Code Listing for Care Suite Download - GSM-Forum
Many thanks.
Open the SIM holder then tilt the phone so that the SIM tray slides out. Your product code will be printed on a label along with the IMEI number

A7medSame7

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry but I cannot find a label upon the removal of the SIM holder , I only found some printed typing in small size which did not contain the product code. It would be much appreciated if you could search for the code on the linked websites to find the code for me. It is from Saudi Arabia. Many Thanks. :D

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Download Nokia Care Suit, the most recommend 2013.4.4, I am satisfied with 2012.52.1 for now. Then, u connect ur phone to the computer via cable. Now u go to PRoduct Support Tool, and it will read out ur product code. Then u can use the software updater to download the corresponding software for ur phone, flash it, and do whatever u like.
Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon