07-05-2013, 08:47 AM #1
- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm trying to reflash the firmware on my ATT Lumia 920 so that I can use T-Mobile on it. So far, I've downloaded both the Nokia Care Suite and the Data Package Manager, but apparently these need login credentials before I can get on the server and download the ROMs.
Any tips? Or are the ROMs floating around somewhere on the Internet...?
- 07-05-2013, 08:50 AM #2
There is a config file that is somewhere on the internets that allows you to log in...keep looking. I don't have my PC with me else I would post it.
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express
- By ListenUpGuys in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2013, 07:52 PM
- By JamesDax3 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2013, 04:03 PM
- By Metafreeza in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:55 PM
- By dinesh_altius in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
- By Jon Patrick in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2013, 09:07 AM