AM I the only one with zero issues with my L920?

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Most threads are about issues and complaints and I'm shocked because my L920 is really great.

EDIT: Wrong forum... Sorry. Can the mod move the thread to the Lumia 920 forum, please? thanks.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm with you. I've had apps that don't load right, but that would hit the battery and not even slow the phone down. I think your just alot more likely to post if you have problems. I'm actually really impressed with the 920 not just problem free. I hardly ever use my tablet anymore and the damn phone looks brand new after 5 months of good use.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That is not unusual. Many studies have shown that someone who has a bad experience tends to tell more people about it than someone who has a good experience. That applies to any product or service, and not just online; more people will mention bad experiences via word of mouth than will mention good experiences.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
This is true; bad news travels 10x faster than good news. People are also more receptive to hearing negativity, and are more likely to repeat it than something positive.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I haven't really had issues with mine either. Well, the first few weeks, battery life wasn't the best, but it's great now, no complaints. Mine also shut itself down twice randomly, but nothing since.

bill257

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
The battery on mine sucks. But its probably because I use it all the time since it runs so well. I hardly used my Samsung focus.

Divjot Singh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have no issues so far ! The great thing about NOKIA lumia 920 is that it gets better as it gets old , with loads of offerings by Nokia :D
Just that my screen has caught couple of scratches and it depresses me , even the polycarbonate back has caught few of them :/ Apart from that ,the phone is great !

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm not alone :D

And when I said "zero issues" I mean zero big issues. My last phone was a Lumia 800 and I was happy with the phone.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Mine works perfect, too. It's just that people with problems are far likely to voice concerns than those with no problems, regardless of what phone/gadget/thing in general we are talking about

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Same here. everything works and great battery life. All notifications working correctly (Apart from that awful Facebook Beta app. One of the WORST programs I have ever used. Comes complete AndroidLag (TM).. Shocking!!!!)

Superb phone, and WP8 is an absolute joy...

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
While I don't use a 920, I have been using a L822 on Verizon for a few months and have had zero major issues. I'm very happy with my Lumia and as it stands right now I would get another Nokia WP without hesitation.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Had my 920 since November. Had to factory reset once due to rapid battery drain. No other issues since then. Works great, looks great, and does everything I need it to do.

Paul Nicholas

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine a week after it came out, a lot of crashes and freezing at the start but the first GDR update sorted that and I've had zero issues since.

bayotte

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since the first week it came out and never looked back. The WP8 OS, blended with the sleek and polished Nokia design. My first Windows Phone experience and I don't see myself switching over to Android, IOS or Blackberry anytime soon.

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Nary an issue here since day one on my 920. Same battery issues that have mostly worked themselves out. I occasionally still open a new app and it will cause a massive drain. I just close it from running in the background and problem solved. No scratches, beautiful phone, runs like a workhorse all day. Very happy with my choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99