Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Most threads are about issues and complaints and I'm shocked because my L920 is really great.

EDIT: Wrong forum... Sorry. Can the mod move the thread to the Lumia 920 forum, please? thanks.

Global Posts
    2,912 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpider_MX View Post
    Most threads are about issues and complaints and I'm shocked because my L920 is really great.
    mine is great too, except for the crack on the screen. But hey! It works :)

Global Posts
    635 Global Posts
    I'm with you. I've had apps that don't load right, but that would hit the battery and not even slow the phone down. I think your just alot more likely to post if you have problems. I'm actually really impressed with the 920 not just problem free. I hardly ever use my tablet anymore and the damn phone looks brand new after 5 months of good use.
    That is not unusual. Many studies have shown that someone who has a bad experience tends to tell more people about it than someone who has a good experience. That applies to any product or service, and not just online; more people will mention bad experiences via word of mouth than will mention good experiences.
    Thanked by:
    jbjtkbw00#AC likes this.

Global Posts
    1,483 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    This is true; bad news travels 10x faster than good news. People are also more receptive to hearing negativity, and are more likely to repeat it than something positive.
    Thanked by:

Had my 920 since it first came our and ZERO issues. Love my phone!

Global Posts
    2,287 Global Posts
    I haven't really had issues with mine either. Well, the first few weeks, battery life wasn't the best, but it's great now, no complaints. Mine also shut itself down twice randomly, but nothing since.
    http://mowned.com/sig/metalchick719.extended.jpg

The battery on mine sucks. But its probably because I use it all the time since it runs so well. I hardly used my Samsung focus.

I have no issues so far ! The great thing about NOKIA lumia 920 is that it gets better as it gets old , with loads of offerings by Nokia :D
    Just that my screen has caught couple of scratches and it depresses me , even the polycarbonate back has caught few of them :/ Apart from that ,the phone is great !

Well, I'm not alone :D

And when I said "zero issues" I mean zero big issues. My last phone was a Lumia 800 and I was happy with the phone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    I have had a trouble free 920 experience too! Great phone!

Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Mine works perfect, too. It's just that people with problems are far likely to voice concerns than those with no problems, regardless of what phone/gadget/thing in general we are talking about
    Muessig likes this.

Same here. everything works and great battery life. All notifications working correctly (Apart from that awful Facebook Beta app. One of the WORST programs I have ever used. Comes complete AndroidLag (TM).. Shocking!!!!)

Superb phone, and WP8 is an absolute joy...

Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    While I don't use a 920, I have been using a L822 on Verizon for a few months and have had zero major issues. I'm very happy with my Lumia and as it stands right now I would get another Nokia WP without hesitation.
    After 3 months with my lumia 920, i still wouldnt change it for any other phone out there ... it works perfect for me

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    Had my 920 since November. Had to factory reset once due to rapid battery drain. No other issues since then. Works great, looks great, and does everything I need it to do.

I bought mine a week after it came out, a lot of crashes and freezing at the start but the first GDR update sorted that and I've had zero issues since.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I've had mine since the first week it came out and never looked back. The WP8 OS, blended with the sleek and polished Nokia design. My first Windows Phone experience and I don't see myself switching over to Android, IOS or Blackberry anytime soon.

Enjoy life people...

Nary an issue here since day one on my 920. Same battery issues that have mostly worked themselves out. I occasionally still open a new app and it will cause a massive drain. I just close it from running in the background and problem solved. No scratches, beautiful phone, runs like a workhorse all day. Very happy with my choice.

I got my 920 in December 2012 and have had zero issues with it so far. I hope it stays this way for a long, long time.
    Happy WP user :P

Occasional massive battery drain and keyboard accuracy issues. Other than that it's a great phone.

Global Posts
    635 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michail71 View Post
    Occasional massive battery drain and keyboard accuracy issues. Other than that it's a great phone.
    what battery app are you using?
    I have very *few* issues, and none of them are enough to annoy me let alone convince me to reject the phone or Nokia or Windows Phone.

As far as the hardware goes, my biggest pet peeve is AT&T's network. When I have no network, that's pretty aggravating, and yet it wouldn't make a difference what phone I'm using. Otherwise, no, I've not had any problems... even in spite of dropping it (for demos to colleagues) and even dropping it in the parking lot. Only a couple cosmetic scratches on the red casing.

As far as the software goes, every issue I do have is generic to Windows Phone 8...

• I can't listen to my work voicemails. I compensate by calling my Exchange server at work and listening that way. I want it fixed, but I can tolerate it for now.
    • I frequently have errors with my non-DRM music on Xbox Music. I just retry the track and it plays fine. No idea why unprotected music would have trouble, but whatever.
    • I have 7 months of text messages with my girlfriend, so the messaging hub will lag periodically... a good 90-second delay maybe once a week. I could delete them (might as well since I can't search them anyway, right?), but I don't for sentimental reasons.
    • I find the People Hub for Facebook and Twitter very limiting... solution, use the apps, lol.
    • I find the Battery performance annoying at times, but then again I've used every platform and know what battery hogs they are too.
    • I've not dealt with the "Other Storage" bug that much... only have one app directly hurt by it right now, and they are fixing the app on their end.

Global Posts
    970 Global Posts
    No major issues here as well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Nokia Lumia 1520 / Nokia Lumia 1020 / LG Nexus 5
    I've had mine since December and the only problem I've had was down to being sent the wrong sized sim when I changed networks.
    So basically, no problems with the phone here either.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast