Broke my Cyan screen :(

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just an fyi that putting your beloved cyan 920 in your shirt pocket and bending over to pick up the fresh blueberry muffin that you just dropped on the ground could result in your phone falling roughly two feet and executing a perfect belly flop, glass side down, in a parking lot resulting in a broken screen. Very bummed.
Fortunately the phone still works and is now covered with a piece of packing tape. I am trying to find a loaner phone to use before sending it to get repaired. I am not sure if a case could have saved this fall....

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
So you dropped your muffin, then put your phone in your top pocket, then bent over......and your phone slid out?

Had you smoked something prior to these action? Lol :p

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I will never understand why anyone would put their phone in a shirt pocket. (Front) Pants pockets tend to be much safer. I only put mine in there when it's deep enough, otherwise I would put my phone in my bag or set it down on a flat surface.

Sorry to hear your damaged your phone.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I mostly keep mine in a horizontal case on my belt. Occasionally I may put in in my shirt pocket but when I bend over to pick something up I always (so far) hold onto the phone with one hand and pick up with the other.

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
It was early and I hadnt had my coffee yet. Just got out of the car..
Definitely was not a good way to start the day..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss