I am just not having any luck with this phone...

Rob Rowland

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So my first 920's ear speaker sounded distorted while on a phone call, second one the camera button stopped working, now the third 920's ear speaker blew, wth? I'll be on my fourth 920 in 6 months here soon. Its a good thing I have a backup. Anyone else having bad luck with these? Love the phone and the OS, but damn I may have to go back to an iPhone. The sad part is the phone only gets used a few times in the evening for probably less than an hour and stays wrapped in a case.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I think you had worse luck than most. Sometimes we hear stories like this except other people say stuff that is very questionable reasons for exchanging a phone. You seem to be winning the negative lottery! lol I have the 920 since release date and have had no real issues.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
So my first 920's ear speaker sounded distorted while on a phone call, second one the camera button stopped working, now the third 920's ear speaker blew, wth? I'll be on my fourth 920 in 6 months here soon. Its a good thing I have a backup. Anyone else having bad luck with these? Love the phone and the OS, but damn I may have to go back to an iPhone. The sad part is the phone only gets used a few times in the evening for probably less than an hour and stays wrapped in a case.

The speaker in the phone or your ear buds. Not sure to which you are referring. If its the phone speaker did it blow out from volume being too loud? I have had a few minor glitches with my one and only 920.. Sorry that you seem to have many problems. Give us more infor on the issues with the latest 920 and maybe we can figure it out.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
My phone has been a rock. It has been beat to death and works great and still looks brand new. That being said three phones in 6 months I think I would move on. Its a bi itch.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Wow. How is it possible to blow out the speaker? I know the phone is louder than a lot, but didn't think that it would be possible to do that.

Sounds like you've had some bad luck.

sonic1519

May 7, 2013
Visit site
sounds like a run of bad luck. mines been perfect from day one. i came over from an iphone5 never looked back.
this phone just works. love the way it syncs will all my window 8 devices. only complaint is xbox music setup.
itunes is better but i don't miss it that much.......

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Sad to hear that but maybe it really is just bad luck. I'm on my 2nd as the first heated up like crazy. This one now is near perfect

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos