- 07-09-2013, 04:42 PM #1
I watch a lot messages from my church on my phone. I just purchased the 920 and come to find out, the website does not work. It says I need flash player. Here is the website
North Point Online Please make it work!
I have had an iPhone since the original (currently have 4s). Not have Access to North Points messages is a deal breaker for me. I don't understand how it does not work. It works on my Microsoft Surface. It works on my friends Samsung. It works fine on the iPhone. I must be doing something wrong.
- 07-09-2013, 06:02 PM #3
I know nothing about that website but here is my thought:
The normal, desktop version needs flash to operate. When iPhones and Androids go to it, it brings up a different, non-flash version. I am guessing that it doesn't detect IE as a mobile browser and so it tries and loads the regular version.
Maybe someone can list a browser that can change the user string on a WP8 phone to mobile safari or chrome and see if that does anything (assuming one exists).
- 07-09-2013, 10:02 PM #8
Last edited by hounds29wr; 07-09-2013 at 10:13 PM.
- By Douglas Zacharias in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:42 PM
- By b3rni3703 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 40Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:30 PM
- By Robert Carpenter in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 18Last Post: 07-21-2013, 02:12 PM
- By ibeee9 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 03:47 AM
- By CJ Thunder in forum OneDriveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2013, 03:02 PM