Contacts missing on my Lumia 920

ghk

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Today morning, I realized that a number of my contacts are missing on the phone - they are still there in my outlook.com account but they don't show up on my phone. They were on the phone yesterday. It is fairly random (i am sure it is not random) but I can't put a finger on what is doing it.

The sync is up to date, I have restarted the phone, I have opened a ticket with Nokia and waiting for a response. Hope somebody has some answers. The emails from the same account are coming in without any issue s- it is just some of the contacts (about 40+ of them) are missing

Thank you for your responses.
HK

ghk

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I did check the filter list. It has Outlook checked but only some of the Outlook contacts show up. I am looking hard to find some theme for the missing contacts - nothing so far :(

ghk

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Just more information from digging around. There seems to be a problem (sporadic) with syncing contacts from outlook.com & WP. Here is a thread from the MS community

Outlook contacts not syncing with Windows Phone 8 - me too - Microsoft Community

I am not sure if this is the problem but I can go to outlook.com and edit the missing contact (have to change something like a Mobile to a mobile 2 etc) and save it - Sync brings it into the Phone list - not looking forward to editing each one of the contacts - I will wait to see what the response is from Nokia.

HK

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I've had no problem with contacts syncing between my phone and outlook. But there are issues at times with the mail app on my Surface and Outlook.

Richardpking

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I am losing contacts on my nokia 920 after amending them. There doesn't seem to be a proper save button ? Any ideas ? I suppose they are somewhere else on the phone ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire