OEM Nokia soft case for 920?

WinDoze

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Someone posted on WPCentral a while back about finally being able to get Nokia factory soft cases (silicone) for the Lumia phones, which I thought was great...

However, no link was provided and I have been unable to find any. I bought what I thought was the correct case for my phone online, only to discover it was for a Lumia 900 (whatever that is) and didn't fit my phone.

I'm looking for a good soft skin case of my new Lumia 920 (although slightly regretting not waiting for the 1020) that is available in some different color options, and easy to take on and off. I don't like the harder cases and the added weight and bulk that comes with them. I'd prefer a Nokia factory made soft case.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
You want to look for CC-1043 . That is the official soft case for the Lumia 920. It is a nearly perfect fit and comes in multiple colors. You didn't include your location in your profile, but check Amazon first and you should fine some for sale. Just confirm which country the vendor is in and how long the ship time is.

WinDoze

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Well, I didn't have to look too hard and I found it. A few colors. Surprisingly no white, even though I have a white phone. I didn't find anything by searching "Nokia 920" and "soft case", but I was able to find a part number "CC-1043" which worked. I was also surprised that I couldn't find it anywhere on Nokia's web site. Seems odd that they have some cases by an aftermarket manufacturer, however.

Amazon.com: Nokia 02733P4 CC-1043 Cover for Lumia 920 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I ordered both yellow and grey to see which one I like best. Or, I might just swap them out from time to time.

WinDoze

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm still confused by why Nokia doesn't even offer their own case for this phone on their own US website?? I was also surprised that the Microsoft Store here in Bloomington, MN didn't stock them. Nor did AT&T (They didn't have any cases in stock for any Windows phone). This seems like it's the best case for this phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720