Optimized call history view - Lumia 920

anandpc

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Background - other day while being in very bad patch, i dropped the connection / call almost 10-12 times, so i have to redial the number to continue conversation. However, afterwards i realized while looking into history that all redialed numbers was listed as a flat structure..because of that, call history is so long n have to keep scrolling to find some numbers..!

Can lumia 920 have call history view be more optimized by having some kind of grouping for same numbers. E.g. X dialed number should be visible only once n underneath we can have complete history for that same number?

Appreciate your all inputs..

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
There are some other dialer programs that may have this feature although I have no experience with them. What you can do however is press one of the calls in the history view until the option to delete the item from your call history. That's way you can get rid of all the redial attempts.

anandpc

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your response. appreciate it! However, that is not what i need. Infact i want to keep records of all redial attempts for reference...
If am not wrong, i think this feature exist in IOS.. hopefully Windows will have in some near future...:cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3