07-23-2013, 11:16 PM #1
- 10 Posts
I have a roughly 5 minutes video that I shot in HD using my Lumia 920. I have tried three times tonight to upload it to SkyDrive, and each time it compresses the quality to the point that it's practically worthless. I've tried both saving it to SkyDrive (using the "Best" settings -- yes, I'm on a WiFi connection) or emailing it to myself, but in either case, I end up with an overly compressed file. (It's going from roughly 498 MB to 6 MB if that gives you an idea).
I know I could copy the file to my PC via USB and then manually convert it with some other program, but that seems like a real hassle each time I want to share a video (i.e. to Facebook). Any ideas? Am I doing something fundamentally wrong?
- 07-24-2013, 05:36 AM #2
I thought there was a way to get SkyDrive to upload content uncompressed in the settings? Maybe it doesn't apply to video's or something. The most reliable (not quickest) way to get true quality videos online I've found was through USB transfer.
- By OzRob in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:49 AM
- By k2b2 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 10:25 PM
- By Chris_Kez in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2013, 10:54 AM
- By Nisse Tuta in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:26 AM
- By Bkr11 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 01:15 PM