920 Cases

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I am using a Bodygaurdz Skin. Works fantastic and hardly no bulk at all. It also keeps the great look of the bare phone. I am not sure it really even needs a skin though, it's a pretty tough phone!

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
What style of case are you looking for? I have leather horizontal (but swivel) leather case from best buy (pricey but fits really well it has a magnetic flap , a leather case from Sam's Club that fits pretty well with Velcro, I have the Amzer Shellster in Black that's a hard case available here at the WPC Store and I have a generic silicone case that I bought from Amazon. Mostly I am using the Shellster and the Best Buy Leather case I am periodically looking in the WPOC Store and on eBay for other cases

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I have the Nokia 1043 case which is excellent. I had the cyan blue color for six months, but it was starting to look dirty, so I just replaced it with black. It adds very little bulk and just enough protection that I don't have to cringe every time I drop my phone.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Have a few cc-1043 with me but right now I'm just rocking it with a bestskinsever matte body skin

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Special order. Went online to chat with them and they said for an extra dollar I could have it made. Here's my review of it:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?p=056
Bestskinsever Matte back skin for Lumia 920

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Appreciate the info. I live the idea of a skin over a case. Really, the only reason I have a case is because the naked phone slips right out of my hand. Do you feel you skin helps improve the grip?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes