NFC issues

Smidgerine

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I know that my NFC used to work. It's not something I use much, but yesterday I tried to share an app with tap+send with a fellow 920 owner. My phone would never work. There was a note2 owner as well, and while the other 920 and the note2 couldn't share a photo, there was clearly something trying to work because both phones were beeping, etc. Mine used to do that to.

Now, though, when I put the two 920s back to back, absolutely nothing is happening. I tried BT on/off, tap+send on/off, soft reset, airplane mode, all sorts of stuff that I could think of and it was still a no go.

Any ideas on what I could try? I went to ATT and they just gave me the warranty center number. I'm sure they'll give me a refurbished one, which might be fine, but I know how mine has been treated and I doubt the refurbished one could be better (except that hopefully NFC would work).

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Make sure BT and Tap and send are on at the same time. Since you've tried a soft reset you *could* try a hard reset but you will lose all your data. Maybe chat to Nokia online support first before doing that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi