08-02-2013, 01:14 AM #1
- 141 Posts
Barely get my 920 Tweaked so that it is just how I like it and I see there is a 1020 ... I am a T-mobile user in the USA so I bought the Pentaband from Rogers in Canada. I haven't looked to see if the 1020 will give me 3G 4G or LTE with Tmobile USA BUT I am thinking that by the time I get an answer there will be an 1120 ... Lumia is cranking out new models faster than Apple does iPhones. My question is, are the changes worth switching? Diane
- 08-02-2013, 01:18 AM #2
Are you really interested in photography? If you already have a 920, I'd suggest waiting for a new device unless the camera is something really important to you.
- 08-02-2013, 01:19 AM #3
Do you REALLY want the 1020 camera? If your answer isn't a HUGE yes, then don't get it. I am always getting new stuff and even I don't plan on getting the 1020. Think of the 1020 not as an upgrade to the 920, but rather a side step to fill a niche.
I am not sure about what bands and what level of cell service you would get.
- 08-02-2013, 07:11 AM #6
The only benefit to the 1020 is the camera. And it has the GDR2 update if i'm reading the reviews correctly but you can just wait a few weeks/months for that and have that on you 920.
Then your 920 should be good for you until it breaks or becomes unsupported. My 920 feels like a device that will still be awesome when it's time to upgrade in November 2014.
- 08-02-2013, 02:49 PM #7Connie L - Windows Phone 8 always
- By WPhoney in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:32 PM
- By redeyss in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 12Last Post: 08-05-2013, 02:37 AM
- By dimatador in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2013, 07:49 PM
- By khunhorm in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2013, 06:23 PM
- By mase123987 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 08-02-2013, 03:18 PM