HELP : 18 hours of RESET, still showing the 2 gears .. what to do ?

Zeez Saud

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
18 hours ago, I reset my 920 by Setting - About - Reset
All I can see now is the 2 gears
During that, I've tried to do things such as:
Restart by holding power button and lower voice control, it did restart, but then back to the gears
Reset by holding the three buttons .. etc, it did restart, but back to the gears as well

Btw nothing happens when I plug it into the laptop

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened with my Lumia 620, then it got switch off on its own. Then i connected my charger, it again shows 2 gears but only for 5 minutes, then it shows get started screen.

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
18 hours ago, I reset my 920 by Setting - About - Reset
All I can see now is the 2 gears
During that, I've tried to do things such as:
Restart by holding power button and lower voice control, it did restart, but then back to the gears
Reset by holding the three buttons .. etc, it did restart, but back to the gears as well

Btw nothing happens when I plug it into the laptop
may be your phone memory has many apps.

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
It is definitely not normal. hold vol. down + power keys and soft reset the phone. while you are holding those keys, the phone will vibrate and "nokia" logo is shown. Now, it is very critical, AS SOON AS you see "nokia", do this very quickly;

press vol. up
press vol. down
press power button
press vol. down again

press those keys once, like , "click" "click" "click" "click". and your phone will boot as expected, with the blue windows phone screen

Zeez Saud

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
It is back to LIFE, horrrrrrray
Hey guys, I really appreciate your fast replies
I did exactly what "kivancio" told me to do, but the respond was : battery drained
I put it back on the charger then I went out for an hour
I came back to it and I found it WORKING
Btw my 920 was full of apps and games
More than 120 games and more than 140 apps have been installed and uninstalled during the 8 months before the RESET
The memory was 14GB media, 14GB apps+games
So, I'm not sure if the reason is "WAITING" more than 20 hours, or because I did what "kivancio" told me
Anyhow thanks a lot guys, especially you "kivancio"

Cheers

aar494

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
i did the same thing pressed vol+power key when nokia appeared i pressed the buttons in the order its mentioned its again spinning gears...:(

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3