Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

i live inbetween jordan/egypt/oman.. the phone is orginally from Jordan, which doesnt have Nokia music
    before amber, i just changed my region to the US, and downloaded Nokia music from the US store. worked fine

now, the mix radio is gone.. its just a standard music player :(.

anyhow, so i hopped into the US webstore, and reinstalled remotely, but alas,same result :(

any ideas ? :(
    Last edited by Ali Assaedi; 08-07-2013 at 02:46 AM.

yeah, same here, I'm from Vietnam and my region from i used my lumia 810 is still USA
    after amber update, Mix radio has lost, I have no idea

For India, it's still there.

yea, it seems that the app checks for ur sim now.,
    i tried removing the sim, and it worked again :(, and its gone as soon as i put the sim back :(

same problem :( in my L620 after install amber
    Nokia Lumia 620 - 8.1 Paraguay
    Nokia Lumia 630 - 8.1+Cyan+GDR1 Paraguay

When I was in KSA I used a STC sim card, hard reset my L720, and I got nokia drive and nokia music.

when I got back to Jordan, Nokia drive told me that I can only use it in one country due to license things, but nokia music worked.

hard reset the phone again in Jordan with Zain sim card, now I got Nokia drive working in Jordan, but lost Nokia Music. lol cant get the love of both apps in Jordan.

**the reason that nokia drives works only in one country is because its Nokia Drive, not Nokia Drive +, people with Nokia Drive + shouldn't have this issue.

hard reset the phone again in Jordan with Zain sim card, now I got Nokia drive working in Jordan, but lost Nokia Music. lol cant get the love of both apps in Jordan.
    u can get the nokia music to work, by switching ur region(settings, language + region) to USA/uk etc(more app options)..
    i dont think u need a hardreset
    , it will work, untill u update to amber, then there will be no more music for u, welcome to Jordan :)

I can confirm that... Before, I was able to get around it by just changing region on settings. But now, nothing.. I can get it to appear for a while by uninstalling it, changing region, installing, then turn off wifi, open nokia music. That way, it shows mix radio for a while but when I turn on wifi it then hides.. Wondering how we can get it back :(

Ok here is the thing , I got my phone from KSA , the nokia music in store ok , but the the mix radio isnt there , what i did was remove sim , change region to UK , and same for my nokia account ,and downloaded Nokia music , but dont open it yet
    now restart phone , and start the nokia music without the sim inside (this is important) so it has no idea where u are from , I guess it doesnt look from the version side , now the mix is available , u can enable the location thing with no problem , however , to make sure u will always have the mixes , pin them to start , choose the ones u love and pin to start each one , if the mix is gone from the app , u will still be able to play them from start , I had pinned it the first time i got the mix , and I lost the mix , for some reason idk , how ever i could still play them from start . but later i reset the phone , cuz of a stupid My Family setting thing ( that i fixed too :) ) at that time i didnt have it in start and the mix wasnt showing up in the app , it is a regional issue. however idk if this works with amber flash .
    but to get the Nokia Music , it has to be in the region setting
    to get the mix , remove sim.

To me - some it had to do with an old nokia account that was registered with the non-lumia series. Deleted that, setup a new account with a different email address and it works for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh Gupta5 View Post
    To me - some it had to do with an old nokia account that was registered with the non-lumia series. Deleted that, setup a new account with a different email address and it works for now.
    did that, didnt work..
    whats ur country?