Install Nokia Pro Cam, Nokia Video Upload and Video Trimmer on L920 GDR2

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
static function OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session)
if(oSession.uriContains("RM-821_eu_euro1_349"))
{
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace("RM-821_eu_euro1_349","RM-877_nam_att_205");
}
// Sample Rule: Color ASPX requests in RED

Isnt this right?

EDIT: It got saved without error :)

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
So I have done everything right. And I tried removing sim, im using another store and I have disabled my firewall. But still not working....

EDIT: working, had to restart the phone :)

monow

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I tried to remove my Vodafone SIM and exactly this was my fault! Only Video Trimmer and Youtube Upload were available, but no Pro Cam for my device.

I have to have a SIM inside my 925 - then Pro Cam was available!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

pawlakpl

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
@Stan,
i know that can not work with other WP but i only need ID so if U have it or if anybody have ID of Samsung Ativ S, please paste it here (u know, something like "RM-821_eu_france_267" but from Samsung Ativ). Regards

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Before operation restart Your Lumia, and remember to not open market and app which you want to install before all steps in instruction.

I think what's happening is with the Proxy switch ON my WiFi has stopped working. After removing SIM I cannot open the links to QR codes. I

Stan Faustino

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Click the wifi network youre connected to, then slide the proxy on, type in the ip of your pc on server then 8888 on port

Hi, i just wanted to ask I have a Lumia 820, do I need to put my product code that is found on extras + info or use the product code of Lumia 920

Try to put your 820 code first, if it doesnt work try any 920 code. I dont have an820 to test it tho

Last edited by a moderator:

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
after ddoin these all steps
do i need to do sometin in fiddler? execute or debug sometin..?

so next i ve to instal pro cam?

i cant believe i got pro cam :confused:
thank u willybraatlund

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786