08-07-2013, 01:01 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I bought my 920 around 5 months ago. I always wondered where the camera switch was but never bothered much with it because I just didn't need it.
Then a couple of days ago I noticed a screenshot of the camera screen around the web and noticed an unfamiliar icon, which I then found out was the switch to front camera icon.
I searched around the web and only found 1 ou 2 ppl who had a similar issue but no comment on why, how or how to repair it. Anyone has any idea? Do I have to send it to warranty?
I should say I've tried all sorts of resets, including hard reset, and it did nothing. still no switch.
(after hard reset)
Firmware version: 1232.5957.1308.0001
OS version: 8.0.10211.204
Hardware revision number: 184.108.40.206
- 08-07-2013, 01:04 PM #3
hmm ..switch icon is missing eh ..
Yes, I think you should take it to Nokia, if it is in warranty it should be replaced or repaired (it takes 1 - 3 weeks in India,I don't know how it is in other counties). I personally don't recommend you repairing it yourself unless you know your stuff.
- 08-07-2013, 01:15 PM #4
What country/carrier? Could be the carrier didn't have the right software when it was released and the phone in it's current state won't ever have it. I'd say wait till the new update is released this month and see what happens.
As a note, I do have a high firmware version (1232.5962.1314.0001)
- By Andy Stumpp in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 11Last Post: 09-02-2013, 04:31 AM
- By Matthew Becker1 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 38Last Post: 08-15-2013, 06:43 PM
- By bigtoe88 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:23 PM
- By AndyCalling in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2013, 02:21 PM
- By NokiaLover in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 08-07-2013, 11:37 AM