- 08-08-2013, 12:45 PM #1
I've read the similar threads but its not that clear.
I bought my Lumia 920 at November 2012 Turkcell (carrier) variant by cash. I haven't got any contract. And using it with my Vodafone TR (carrier) sim-card.
My Lumia 920 was bricked. And i sent it to service (KVK). They replaced its motherboard so imei has changed.
Now i was wondering if my phone is branded or not?
Here is screenshot of my about page:
Last edited by EngineerTuna; 08-08-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Added Extras secreen shot
- 08-08-2013, 02:47 PM #4
The only conclusive statement that can be made from the information provided is that your device is carrier unlocked. This has no bearing on your phone being branded - I could unlock my Lumia 920, but it would still be AT&T branded.
- By ttsoldier in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:30 PM
- By thecaringkind in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 13Last Post: 08-13-2013, 11:03 AM
- By newoyork1 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 17Last Post: 08-09-2013, 03:55 PM
- By gothfebrio in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2013, 01:43 PM
- By Devaguru Nachimuthu in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2013, 11:54 AM